Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pedi & Medi


The best weekend I had with my girl, Ida. We went to Amante Solaris to indulge ourselves. hmmm another 50 things to do in 2009 completed.






17-1 & 17-2 Jalan Solaris 4 Solaris, Mont Kiara 50480, Kuala Lumpur




there's a lot of nail spa here in Solaris, but this one really catch my heart, MURAH!




and of course the interior pun:






this would be the mani and pedi room



tempat melepak, waiting area. Because kami main serbu jak, so we had to wait for 1 hour cos ramai orang time tu. But ok lah cos selesa and sejuk



tempat men-salai kuku hahaha



products yg dijual




nah, tempat pilih cat ;)




and a lil bit of the activities:



sup kaki



then, ada main karan karan lagi....kononnya untuk moisture kan kulit kering



haih...malas lah aku mau mengambik gambar, aku mau tidur sambil dimanjakan jadi tengok jak lah hasilnya nanti....







TARAAAAA!!!!!!!


my finger nails....a wee bit of glitter



this one I think my sandal too bling bling until the glitters on my toe nail tidak nampak




then.....



ini bukan cerita Deepavali.....



tapi ini cerita kami had dinner after tat at Bumbu Bali...hehe



and watever it is, i still ordered my nasik campur ole bali



and my es campur a.g.a.i.n hmmmmm kali ni my es campur tidak tumpah ;p
and thats why I said, I had the best weekend.....where my day full with nice things & Ida
owh...i almost forgot, that day, kami telah tergatal bijik untuk mengambik pakek mani pedi. Not only buy 1 free one, but we took the buy 3 free 3 with 1 Body scrub & Jacuzzi for RM199 only per person.....so after this kami akan serbu lagi.....wahhhhhhh kena tunggu my next period baru boleh pergi lagi...hmmm lambatnya..... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment