Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Msg from Mr Poon

Im so glad to received this message thru my FB this morning, and it was from my ex boss Mr Poon:
"Elsa, keep it up babe..I know you can make it there..I am still watching u growing and I will not stop watching...haha..u are always mysterious la!"



and then I replied:


"MR Poon, so upset cos no goodbye d other day..but its ok, saying gudbye means we r not going to see each other again,but im sure we ll meet again sumday. ur comment made me so SEXcited to rise up to a new level of SEXellence.hahha"


then he replied:


"Don't worry, I promised Felicia I will come bc today or tmrw at 6pm to meet u all. Farewell is formality mah...good words..c ya!"
sesungguhnya, walaupun poon tu kuat membebel dengan aku, huh...dia tu sayang aku tu...aku pun sama, walaupun aku menyampah dia selalu bising, tapi aku kehilangan jugak tu ndak da org mau control aku..haih...life goes on in Aeon.....tengok lah kehebatan Aizal pulak..

2 comments:

  1. 'cha-yow.. cha-yow!!'... go...go...Elsa!!!

    All the best in your working life (Jgn sampai tak kawin sudah lerr.... )

    Apa cerita project runway??? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. larrrr.... siannya ko shon. ko maki hamun dia dulu2 bukan main lagi but now....you see!!!

    ReplyDelete