Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 Perkara Yang Anda Tidak Tahu Tentang Saya

I think I have posted this kind of entry before. More than 5 things aku cungkil rahsia peribadi ku. But watever it is, since its tagged by My Mimi...here it goes:




1. Perkara yang aku paling takut

Ya, perkara yang aku paling takut adalah HANTU (ish kembang bulu), dont ever scare me with this alien, aku akan menangis, ndak boleh tidur, seminggu rasa takut. Aku jugak takut untuk menelan pil atau ubat ubatan, aku akan rasa macam mau bunuh diri. Aku juga takut untuk cross jambatan. Ndak kisah lah, crossing naik kereta kah or jalan kaki, I will remain silent and look straight ahead.




2. I Love My Family

For me, eventho 3 of us here (me, amoi n k itok), mimi n awang in KK and my lovely parents in Tawau, we are so close to each other. Duduk berjauhan itu lagi mesra, at least we will find a time to meet each other. If I havent seen my kak itok for a week at least I will find 1 day to spend time with her. Once a month me, amoi n kak itok will jalan jalan cari makan. Every week I will call my parents. Kalau awang n mimi tu selalu jugak datang sini. And every nite I always pray that Allah will bless our family




3. I Love Crafts

Oi jangan ndak tau. I can sew baju kurung (jahit jak lah, potong ndak pandai), pasang all the labuci, beads and karipap watsoever la. Most of my colleague thinks that Im creative cos Im very passionate when doing invitation cards, posters, event promotions. I love decorations...and masa mimi kawin dulu aku yang gubah hantaran ok




4. I want to play violin

hmmm dari dulu sampai sekarang aku teringin sangat learning to play musical instrument. Most of the Kee's memang minat music. Even my dad have his own band. Mungkin sebab itu lah mummy jatuh chinta huhuh...dan aku memilih untuk belajar violin kerana ianya begitu feminist bagi ku.huhuhua...played guitar before, sakit jari sampai berkematu, kalau piano mau simpan mana piano. Drum best jugak at least boleh menegangkan otot tangan yang semakin membuatkan aku kelihatan seperti butterfly




5. I Dont Know "What is my favourite colour"

Until now, I dont know which is my fav. Sometimes when I do the personality quiz, I cant choose. Cos I dont have a particular colour in mind. Its not that I dont have identity but then with my skin tone, I dont have any problems in choosing colour. And for me, sometimes, not everything is nice in our favourite colour kan.




Well thats about it. oh mau tag lagi?


1. Ida

2. Sasha

3. Beep

4. Pinky Gurl

5. Dewi

No comments:

Post a Comment