Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Changes In Me



I've enjoyed my student's life back in 1999.



Graduated in 2003, Bachelor of Arts, Degree in Management from UTM Skudai

My fisrt job would be in Freight Mark Sdn Bhd (Logistic) as a Customer Service Exec


2004, I moved back to Sabah to help my Bro in Law, but most of the time, I only look after the cats and traveling


Then in 2005, I moved to KL and became a Citibanker


as a Debt Collector

and become the Top Collector

with Top Team


again and again


and resigned from Citibank in May 2006


and join Aeon Credit Service

as a collector


because I'm so playful....i remain a collector for quite long time

and after all the hardwork....


I have my own TEAM


with my Top Team


and I'm still at AEON

No comments:

Post a Comment