Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tropicana City-The New Pulse in PJ


If you noticed my previous entry, i did mentioned about kak Itok and me visiting the new shopping complex. Nah, inilah dia, exact location, errr....I dont really know the name of the place, but somewhere along LDP from Damansara to Kelana Jaya, it is at the left hand side, boleh nampak lah








not so big, but ada Carrefour dalam tu, maybe that would be the reason why people go there








from the main entrance you can see IBM old building






kedai-kedai biasa jak dalam tu, then ada Nichii






the booths






Kak Itok browsing jamu-jamuan at one of the booths






I bought this hair clip for my self, terlalu bling bling til blur








and also this ring






wow! I lurve big ring, could be one of my birthday wishlist



But if let say you guys wanna go there, I suggest maybe next mth only, cos only few kedai jak yg bukak, some more, that placa belum happening lagi lah, but just incase you want to buy groceries from Carrefour then should be ok cos parking FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment