Followers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Proton Edar Promotion

62003 (11:38AM):
PEdar: Hi DC members! U R exclusively chosen 2 B 1st cust 2 retrofit ur 3rd back seat belt 4 FREE on 2 DEC 08 @ MD SVC CTR, 9am.Reply YES by 1pm 2day.LIMITED SEATS!
I received this sms today. normally I will ignore this kind of sms especially if its from Maxis. But I just give it a try so I've replied.
Then suddenly I received a call from Proton Edar Mutiara Damansara. They need to confirm on my attendance tomorrow. They said I'm the 20 luckiest person to get this promotion. There'll be breakfast at the lounge and goodie bags to be given away (sounds interesting) and the Ministry of Transportation and media will be there.
Before I reconfirmed, I ask them, "How do you select the car?". Answer; the year, chasis no, Daring Club member and how often I get my service there. So, I think I'm quite lucky. So I said "I'll be there"
And so, I've requested my off day to be changed, and its approved, I've told my papito via phone so...we'll see what is going on tomorrow.

1 comment: