Followers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raya 2008


I think its not too late for me to wish everybody "Selamat Hari Raya" this pic was taken last year for Aeon Brochure.

My flight to Tawau was on 24th September 2008, Wednesday, and it is scheduled to depart from KL at 1550hrs eta TWU at 1830hrs. owh....with the price of RM606.00, now everyone can fly but not sure in comfort or not...hahahah..and guess what...my flight was delay to 1830hrs...hoho it was so tiring and boring journey as me and my sis, amoi have to be in the same flight with all the "langgoks"..maklumlah Tawau memang penempatan diorang pun....and me and amoi selamat mendarat di Lapangan Antarabangsa Tawau dalam pukul 9:30pm


There's not much activities in Tawau....as most of the time i just sit at home....these are some of the pics that I managed to take with my Omnia during the Holiday:

mummy aku ada 7 ekor cats...kami namakan The Kardashians



me and my sis, Amoi, sempat buat cuppycakes...the outcome? better than last year... :)


on the 29th September 2008, we had dinner to celebrate mimi's 33rd Birthday at Tawau Golf Club

First day Raya, biasalah visiting Grandma and all relatives yg stay same area.


my cousins yg dulu dulu menjadi bahan buli kini sudah besar...yang pendek udah tinggi

yang gumuk sudah kurus...bercinta....

buat masa ini, inilah cousins aku yang termuda...latest edition...anak Uncle Black...pacik bongsu

yang ni pulak anak cousin aku....tumpis...kebibiran...tgklah si mimi melayan

aha...yg ini terbaik...anak cousin aku, mangsa buli baru untuk my siblings..hahahha

and so, raya ke-3 me and amoi balik KL, very tiring....lagi pun aku demam..huhuh

1 comment: